1. No Purchase Required to Enter or Win
2. Eligibility: Townsquare Media, Inc. Giveaways (the "Giveaways") are open only to individuals who are legal residents of the 48 contiguous states who are 18 years of age or older and members of the US Military including active duty military, retired military, veterans and active reservists. Winner must provide valid photo identification, proof of military service and military identification card. Employees of Townsquare Media, Inc. Regency Furniture and Ashley Homestores, their advertising or promotion agencies, those involved in the production, development, implementation or handling of giveaways, any agents acting for, or on behalf of the above entities, their respective parent companies, officers, directors, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, service providers, prize suppliers any other person or entity associated with the Giveaways (collectively "Giveaway Entities") and/or the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members (whether related or not) of each such employee, are not eligible. All U.S., federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Void in Quebec, Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law.
3. Sponsor: The sponsor of the Contest is Townsquare Media, Inc. (the "Sponsor") with offices at 240 Greenwich Avenue, Greenwich, CT 06830 and Regency Furniture, 7900 Cedarville Road, Brandywine, MD 20613
4. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the Giveaway constitutes entrant's (or his or her parent or legal guardian if the entrant is under the legal age of majority in their home state) full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
5. Entry Period: The contest will begin at 12:00:01 AM on June 17, 2019 and conclude at 11:59:59 PM on August 17, 2019. A grand prize winner will be selected on or about August 30, 2019 and contacted via phone and e-mail.
6. Entry: To enter, contestants must complete an online entry form available at www.ashleywelcomehome.com or a physical entry form located at any participating Ashley Homestores location listed below. All entries must be submitted during the Entry Period. A completed form will result in one (1) entry. Limit one (1) entry per household. Incomplete entries will be discarded. Sponsors are not responsible for incomplete, incoherent, lost, damaged, misdirected, or otherwise illegible submissions. The use of any agencies or automated software to submit entries will void all entries submitted by that person.
7. Drawing: At the conclusion of the Entry Period, Sponsor will select the names of the potential winners in a drawing of all eligible entries received during Entry Period. The number of winners to be selected in a specific Giveaway will be posted on the applicable Giveaway site. The odds of being selected as a potential winner depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Potential winners will be contacted via email and will be asked to provide their full name, age and mailing address within a specified time period and provide proof of nominee's military service. If a potential winner does not respond within the timeframe stated in the notification email, the Sponsor may select an alternate potential winner in his/her place from all entries received during the Entry Period.
8. Requirements of the Potential Winners: Potential winners may be required to complete and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (the "Affidavit/Release") within seven (7) days of being notified. If a potential winner (or their parent/legal guardian) fails to sign and return the Affidavit/Release within the required time period, an alternate entrant will be selected in his/her place from entries received. Grand Prizewinner must complete a W-9 and contest release form and provide copies of valid photo identification, proof of military service and military identification card.
9. Prize: Grand Prize Value = $5000.00. One grand prize winner of the ASHLEY HOMESTORE - WELCOME HOME ROOM MAKEOVER CONTEST will be selected at random to receive a $5000.00 Ashley Homestore Gift Card. Gift Card expires one (1) year from date of issue. Gift Card may be used for merchandise as well as any taxes or delivery charges. The Gift Card may not be used for online purchases. Gift Card must be redeemed in person at any of the following Ashley Homestore locations:
- Freehold: 81 Trotter's Way Freehold, NJ 07728
- Eatontown: 175 Route 35 Eatontown, NJ 07724
- Green Brook: 350 US-22 West Green Brook, NJ 0881
- Linden: 1741 West Edgar Road Linden, NJ 07036
- North Brunswick: 3730 Route 1 North, North Brunswick, NJ 08902
- Staten Island: 2871 Richmond Ave Staten Island, NY 10314
- Wilmington: 4130 Concord Pike Wilmington, DE 19803
- Bear: 1174 Pulaski Highway Bear, DE 19701
- Dover: 1165 N. Dupont Highway Dover, DE 19901
- Elkton: 801 E Pulaski Hwy, Elkton, MD 21921
- Quakertown: 1025 N West End Blvd, Quakertown, PA 18951
- Whitehall: 2028 MacArthur Rd, Whitehall, PA 18052
- Wind Gap: 487 E Morristown Rd, Wind Gap, PA 18091
- Falls Church: 5871 Crossroads Cir, Falls Church, VA 22041
- Capitol Heights: 1711 Ritchie Station Ct, Capitol Heights, MD 20743
- Waldorf: 1240 B Smallwood Dr West, Waldorf, MD 20601
- Frederick: 1305 W 7th St, Frederick, MD 21702
- Gaithersburg: 534 N Frederick Ave, Gaithersburg, MD 20877
- Fairfax: 9900 Fairfax Blvd, Fairfax, VA 22030
- Rosedale: 8823 Pulaski Hwy, Rosedale, MD 21237
- Catonsville: 610 Baltimore National Pike, Catonsville, MD 21228
- Glen Burnie: 7425 Ritchie Hwy, Glen Burnie, MD 21061
- Bel Air: 615 Baltimore Pike, Bel Air, MD 21014
- Hagerstown: 1501 Wesel Blvd, Hagerstown, MD 21740
- Easton: 29602 Dover Rd, Easton, MD 21601
- 6484 Carlisle Pike Mechanicsburg, PA 17050
- Dauphin Plaza 3880 Union Deposit Rd Harrisburg, PA 17109
- 905 Loukes Road West York, PA 17404
No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize with another prize of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The winners (or their parent/legal guardian in the case of a minor) are responsible for any taxes and fees associated with receipt or use of a prize.
10. General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Giveaway is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Giveaway to address the impairment and then resume the Giveaway in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to individuals it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In case of a dispute as to the owner of an entry, entry will be deemed to have been submitted by the authorized account holder of the screen name from which the entry is made. The authorized account holder is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. The Sponsor reserves the right to alter, amend, cancel, postpone or adjust the Giveaway at any time including method of entry and contest dates.
11. Release and Limitations of Liability: By participating in the Giveaway, entrants (and parent/legal guardian if entrant is a minor) agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor and Giveaway Entities from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Giveaway; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Giveaway or receipt of any prize. Entrant (and parent/legal guardian if entrant is a minor) further agrees that in any cause of action, the Sponsors' and Giveaway Entities' liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Giveaway, and in no event shall the Sponsor or the Giveaway Entities be liable for attorney's fees. Entrant (and parent/legal guardian if entrant is a minor) waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
Winner agrees to accept the grand prize 'as-is'. The station is not the manufacturer or distributor of the prize. With respect to any claims that the winner may now have, or that he/she may subsequently acquire as a result of the possession and/or use of the prize, the winner acknowledges and agrees that he/she shall look solely to others in the chain of production and distribution of the prize to the exclusion of the station and any sponsors of the contest.
The station makes no warranties of any kind with respect to the prize, including, but not limited to, any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Station hereby expressly disclaims any and all such warranties.
12. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Giveaway or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in New York. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant's (and parent/legal guardian's if entrant is a minor) rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsors in connection with the Giveaway, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than New York.
13. Giveaway Results: To request the name of the winners, send a separate, self-addressed stamped envelope (stating the specific Giveaway you are requesting the winners for) to Townsquare Media List, c/o Townsquare Media, Inc., 240 Greenwich Avenue, Greenwich, CT 06830. Requests must be received within thirty (30) days from the end date of the applicable Giveaway.
14. Uploading Media: If the contest includes uploading media - including but not limited to pictures, videos or audio - entrant gives Townsquare Media, Inc. unconditional license to use such pictures, video or audio without limitation.